Fashion Blogger Interview: 5 min with Mimi in Fashionland


photographs of Mimi taken by Liana Congedo


Hi, Mimi, tell us a little bit about youself. 
My name is Mimi; I’m a French fashion illustrator & a freelance stylist blogging from Amsterdam. Also, I’m obsessed with glitter, the color pink, cats, unicorns & owls (good to know right?)

Why did you initially decide to start a blog?
I started Mimi in Fashionland about 2 years ago (summer of 2010). It started as something I did out of my love for fashion and to escape from this world to a magical place. I shared my outfits, illustrations & adventures to inspire others but it grew to become much more. Blogging has basically taken over my life now and I'm still loving it. 

How would you describe your style?
I'ts not easy to check my style in one little box. My style does change with my mood & phases of my life but overall it's mostly punk, rock chic, French style (because I'm French), romantic, retro, vintage, sexy, fantasy style & over the top pink and GIRLY! 

If your blog had a mission statement, what would it be? 
'Glitter is my Oxygen & Fashion is my Religion' 


KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MIMI












(photographs of Mimi taken by Liana Congedo)







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento